Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» MindlessMind
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm by MindlessMind

» Something...
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:20 pm by MindlessMind

» FUCKYOURSELF Remixes
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:08 pm by MindlessMind

» What song would you rather hear me cover?
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:48 pm by Assatian

» Gateway Lies
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 am by Assatian

» Assatian (2nd Version)
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:07 pm by Assatian

» THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 am by Hangman

» The OFFICIAL Battlefield: Bad Comapny 2 Thread
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:43 pm by MindlessMind

» Virtual Cityfruit
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:26 pm by MindlessMind

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Assatian
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Vote_lcapTHE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Voting_barTHE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Vote_rcap 
MindlessMind
THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Vote_lcapTHE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Voting_barTHE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Vote_rcap 
Hangman
scuzzy89
DeathByElectricShock
kucco5
Ooma
India Hedonist
ILOVECOCKS
Geezers1989

THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MindlessMind
Banned
MindlessMind

Male Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2008-07-28

THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD   THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Because I have to spread my addiction. bounce

I have an .91 KDR and longest streak of 28 (maybe more now, I didn't check)

I love the AK-47 and the TAR-21.

C4 is my favorite weapon, it makes things go BOOM and gets me big kills.

I hate the FAMAS. I hate hate hate hate it.

TMP is the best sidearm ever. Just empty an entire mag into someone before they can get a shot in edgewise.

Riot shield is fun for two to three games max, then it's boring. Trust me.

I love the RPD but I can never use it well. I always end up negative with it.

I refer to a KDR that is less than 1 negative, while more than 1 is positive, even though that's mathematically incorrect.

My classes:

TAR-21 Holographic Sight/Silencer
SPAS-12 Red Dot Sight/Grip
C4
Stun
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro

AK-47 Silencer
Claymore
Stun
One Man Army Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

AK-47 Silencer
Claymore
Stun
One Man Army Pro
Danger Close Pro
Hardline Pro

AK-47 Silencer
Claymore
Stun
One Man Army Pro
Hardline Pro
Commando Pro

AK-47 Silencer
Claymore
Stun
One Man Army Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

Intervention Thermal Sight
TMP Silencer
Claymore
Stun
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

RED TIGER CAMO MOTHERFUCKER!!
BLUE TIGER CAMO

Last edited by MindlessMind on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindlessmind1989
MindlessMind
Banned
MindlessMind

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD   THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 am

Just started using a Mini-Uzi TODAY and already got 500 kills with it.

Edits to the last class.
Back to top Go down
MindlessMind
Banned
MindlessMind

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD   THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:24 pm

This thread will be me talking to myself, won't it?

Heh, I got my KDR up to .87 today, and changed up some off my classes. Had fun blowing up air support to get Cold Blooded Pro.
Back to top Go down
MindlessMind
Banned
MindlessMind

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD   THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm

My current KDR is .91 or maybe up to .92 now. I've been doing so much better recently.

I have achieved TWO Tactical Nukes in less than a week, using the following setups:

AK47 or TAR21 Silenced
One Man Army
Stopping Power
Commando

AK47 or TAR21 Silenced
One Man Army
Hardline
Commando

AK47 or TAR21 Silenced
One Man Army
Danger Close
Commando

What you do is, get 5 kills with Stopping Power, use One Man Army to switch to Hardline, get one more kill then BAM Harriers. Call 'em in, BAM Chopper Gunner. Switch to Danger Close, go hide and call in the Chopper, and RAPE the enemy team. That's how I did it both times. And if you didn't notice, you really need to know MW2 to understand any of this paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Assatian
Your True Leader!
Assatian

Male Number of posts : 2041

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD   THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:58 pm

I did not understand that at all...
Back to top Go down
https://scratchmusic.forumotion.net
MindlessMind
Banned
MindlessMind

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD   THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Assatian wrote:
I did not understand that at all...
One Man Army is a Tier 1 perk. Perks come in three tiers, you only get one from each tier per class. One Man Army allows you to switch classes at any time during a game (with a delay of 6 seconds of complete vulnerability while switching, Pro version reduces this to 3 seconds.)

Stopping Power is a Tier 2 perk. It makes your bullets 1.4x stronger, essentially making it take one less bullet to kill someone (with some exceptions.)

Hardline is a Tier 2 perk that makes each killstreak reward need one less kill that originally.

Danger Close is a Tier 2 perk that increases the power of explosives by 1.4x (the Pro version of this perk adds that multiplier on killstreak rewards, essentially causing any missiles, bullets, and bombs that come from killstreak rewards do 1.4x as much damage.

Pro versions of perks are essentially an expansion pack attached to the perk, achieved when the level 4 challenge for that perk has been completed. For example, the danger close challenge is to achieve X many kills with explosives. After X is reached, the number is increased for the level 2 challenge, then again and again. There are 6 levels for each perk challenge, the Pro version is unlocked after 4.

Killstreak rewards take various forms of air support, available to you when you reach a certain amount of kills in a row without dying. There are several different killstreaks to choose from, but you can only have 3 assigned at once. Kill streaks range from UAV Recon (the ability to see enemies on the Mini-Map for 30 seconds) to Harriers (an airstrike followed by a Harrier plane that hovers and kills anyone in it's line of sight) to the Tactical Nuke (ends the game with a bang, killing everyone and credited you (or your team) with the win, regardless of score.)

The most popular set up for achieving the Tactical Nuke is Harriers (at 7 kills,) the Chopper Gunner (a controllable helicopter than can fire an uninterrupted barrage of bullets and lasts for over 40 seconds, which requires 11 kills) then the Nuke itself.

With my strategy, you would get 5 kills with stopping power, switch to hardline (making the harriers only require a 6 killstreak) then kill one more person, getting the harriers. call them in, and they easily get you 4 more kills to the chopper gunner. switch to danger close and call in the chopper gunner (be sure to hide, you are vulnerable on the ground while controlling it) and pray no one shoots it down, and hopefully you will get the next 15 kills while controlling the chopper. If you can spawn trap them, then you're almost guaranteed a nuke.

Spawn trapping is where when you kill the enemy team in a map, then the all respawn in the same area, and you take them out as the spawn and they keep spawning right into your attack, resulting in near-endless kills until your time is up for the chopper.
Back to top Go down
Hangman
Banned
Hangman

Male Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD   THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 am

Casa Nostra FTW - these guys will pwn you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD   THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL MODERN WARFARE 2 THREAD
Page 1 of 1